Get ready for NASEN's 2017 Economic Summit coming up in FCT-Abuja.
- for more information contact us!
Who Are We
NASEN is an organized body for those who are self employed in Nigeria; it was registered on the 21st January 2016 with the Corporate Affairs Commission CAC to promote the Nigerian socio-economic activates aimed at building a robust economic structure that will with the passage of time, reduce poverty to zero level.
To promote what we at NASEN call PIG (Personal Income Growth) amongst self-employed Nigerians especially those who want to work irrespective of tribe, religion, group, business or profession for the purpose of achieving sustainable economic development, eradicating poverty by encouraging and empowering self-employed people.
Our mission is to bring all those who fall into this class together for a common goal, irrespective of their area of specialization, location and status to bridge the gap and limitations presently faced by all self-employed Nigerians in accessing finance.
- NASEN is going to promote increase in what we refer to as personal income generation (PIG).
- All NASEN members are expected to have access to credit facilities when needed without collateral and other forms of endorsement, supporting their businesses locally and internationally when needed.
- All NASEN members will be legally protected as an individual or group against unlawful treatment by any one or government institutions.
- NASEN is a platform through which the public will conveniently relate with the government and its institutions on various matters as it affects them.
NASEN Smart ID Card
We Are Independent People...
NASEN are people who are involved in import and export, manufacturing, farming, recycling, trading, licensed agents, and service providers etc; these people have played very important roles in Nigerian’s economy but yet have not received any form of support from the government.
In our pursuit of a better Nigeria of our dream, we, the self-employed, have chosen to come together under one big umbrella – National Association of Self-Employed Nigerians, NASEN, seeing that country at this time appears to have a government with a clear direction; it is therefore our belief that any support for government’s efforts towards sustainable economic development definitely will count during this era of change.
Also read about:
No related posts.